Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Secret Shower, Part Deux


Yesterday, after reading my blog for the first time, a co-worker came up to me and said conspiratorially, "I have some information on the secret shower."

Excited, I swiveled around in my desk chair to give him my full attention.

"What?! What do you know about the secret shower?" I asked him excitedly.

He replied, "The girl that just had her baby goes in there to pump her breast milk."








Vom.









I am so disappointed. I thought it was some fantastic hiding place for someone. No, it is not. It is now the breast milk room. No longer a secret shower (even though there is a shower in there). Damn.

But speaking of pregnant ladies, there were THREE of them when I first came to work here. Three pregnant ladies, ready to pop. I do not drink the water here...there is obviously some kind of fertilizer in it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol that is so grody.... i wonder if she just like puts the milk down the drain.

BrokeInDC said...

anonymous: nice throwback with the usage of "grody"...and I think she feeds her child the milk, rather than dump it down the drain

Sarah said...

hey lady its schranz!

jake just told me about your blog and its so tight!! I have one too but its mostly just about day 2 day life in France. I added your blog to the list of blogs I read though. Hope you're well!!

Karena said...

uuuuuhhhh uhhhhhhh sweetie..."vom"...lol

yea now you know!!!