Friday, November 9, 2007

I have to pee so bad, but...

I'm sitting in Starbucks right now, pretending to enjoy coffee. Our internet is out at our house, and by our internet I mean there is something wrong with the neighbors internet (get it fixed Wilson!). I really really really have to use the restroom, but there is this guy sitting next to me. He has been for the last 30 minutes. Who cares, you say? Here is my dilemma...

If I go to the bathroom, I'll have to bring my computer, my jacket, and my bag with me. The guy sitting next to me looks nice and respectable, but he could be NOVA's most notorious laptop thief, who knows.. I really have no problem with bringing everything with me to the bathroom, but then the guy will KNOW that I think he is a potential thief. And then I'll have to come back, set everything back down, and sit next to the guy that knows I think he could be a thief. So I just wrote all that and realized I'm being somewhat ridiculous. You know what, thief? I don't care if you know what I think about you!

Bathroom Break

No comments: