Thursday, November 15, 2007

New title, you likes?


"Hydration is the Key to Success" comes from one of my college adventures. Once, after a long night of drinking, I loudly proclaimed to all of my friends, "Hydration is the key to success!" if they wanted to reduce their morning hangovers. That became my mantra, and has stuck with me ever since. I can't tell you how many times I've uttered it to my friends during both drunk and sober adventures. I chose it as my new title because it is something that has stuck with me ever since I first proclaimed it. Here are some examples of why hydration really is the key to success:

1. Hangover reduction properties: if you drink water whilst drinking alcohol, you will feel SO much better in the morning

2. Skin moisturizing: moisturize your skin, for chrissake, you will look better and be nicer to touch, lotion=skin hydration

3. Illness: If you are starting to get a cold, drink a lot of water...you will get over your cold faster (according to scientist ME)

4. Swimming pools: pretty sweet, and filled with water

5. Drinking water=consuming 0 calories (this is the girly girl coming out in me, sorry)

6. Hydration is way better than dehydration

7. According to Healthlink, water makes up approximately 70 percent of our muscles and 75 percent of our brains...basically if you don't follow my mantra you will be weak and stupid


So, obviously, Hydration is the Key to Success, thus the new blog name. But I still hate the way my blog looks, because I'm a perfectionist and I'm still trying to figure out coding. Its so frustrating because I like to be able to change things immediately if I don't like the way they are, and with this I can't do that. In my mind, I know EXACTLY how I want my blog to look...but getting there is super frustrating, because I'm still learning how. enough bitching.

No comments: