Thursday, November 15, 2007

Blogging...a certain je ne sais quoi

Just a heads up: my blog will be going through some changes...title, layout, et cetera. I'm brand spanking new to blogging, and I want to personalize the brand of my blog some more. I will be trying some things out, and your feedback is more than welcome. The first change is the title of my blog. There is another Young, Broke, and Fabulous blog out there, so I'm going to change the title to something a little more personal to me. Not a big change, but a change none the less. I apologize write now if I eff up some of the coding and it looks like crap. I will do my best. Like I said, I'm a brand new blogger.


Quick Quotes: Excerpt from a phone conversation with my mom last night

Me: Mom, will you be upset if me or my sister don't have kids? I mean, will you be unhappy if you don't have grandkids?
Mom: No, I'll just do one of those rent-a-kid or borrow-a-kid things...


Um, where can you rent or borrow a child? Neighborhood children watch out.

3 comments:

I-66 said...

Great. Just when I add a link to you I'll have to go and change it. Jussst great.



I jest. A change will do you good. My blog looks nothing like it did when I started. Then again, that was 2½ years ago.

And now I feel old. In blog years.

BrokeInDC said...

I-66:
thanks for the link...right back at ya. if you could give me any tips or links on blog design, that would be great.

Anonymous said...

Change is good. Have fun with it. Just don't listen to I-66.