Friday, December 28, 2007

Love and Hate

Hello friends and enemies, it is me, BrokeInDC, back from a brief hiatus. The holidays always throw me off. Here is a little tid-bit to tide you over.



Things I Hate to Love

  • Dancing with the Stars
  • Gold shoes
  • Starbucks peppermint mochas
  • Leggings
  • Animal print clothes
  • Roseanne
  • Abbrev's
  • The scrolling marquee screen saver
  • Pictures/videos of funny cats



  • Star Wars
  • Lord of the Rings
  • Novelty clothing
  • Cheese


Things I Love to Hate
  • Loud talkers
  • Dogs dressed like people

(Isn't this the stupidest friggin thing you've ever seen)
  • Uggs
  • Pedestrians
  • Children that are not related to me
  • Puffy coats
  • Generic cell phone ring tones
  • Interrupters
  • People who talk on their cell phone excessively in social situations
  • Loud breathers
  • Velvet sweat suits
  • Camouflage

2 comments:

I-66 said...

I've seen more offensively dressed dogs than that one.

Sad, I know.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!