Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Most expensive cat ever


The more you find out about the world, the more opportunities there are to laugh at it.
–Bill Nye

Thank you, science guy.

I’m not much of a quote sharer, but I received this quote on my Quote of the Day section on my Google homepage. I like Bill Nye, and I like laughing, so naturally I really liked this quote. And speaking of laughing at the world…

Have you heard of the Allerca Lifestyle Pets? This company has come up with a way to breed cats that will not trigger the allergies of people who are allergic to cats. When I first heard about this a few years ago, I though “That’s absolutely ridiculous.” I totally love cats, but who would pay $5,950 (starting price) for a cat they have to wait 15 months to get.

As much as I hate to say this, if I had the money, I totally would buy one.

Go ahead, laugh. Yes, its absurd and ridiculous, and I DEFINITELY can’t afford it, but I’ve wanted a pet for so long. I can’t get a dog because I wouldn’t be home enough to properly walk it and take care of it. A cat would be perfect…except for the boyf. Thanks StuD, for being allergic to cats.

So just a heads up for Christmas, anyone who cares, I’ll take one Allerca cat, please.



No comments: